2021 Minister’s and Secretary’s Awards for Excellence
Nominations for the 2021 Minister’s and Secretary’s Awards for Excellence are now closed.
Announcements on the winners in each category will be made on 6 September 2021.
These awards showcase the exceptional work that occurs every day across NSW public education – by schools, students, teachers, employees and parents.
One of the Public Education Foundation’s primary roles is to celebrate the best of public schooling, and the Minister’s and Secretary’s Awards aims to do that. The Foundation is proud to manage the awards on behalf of The Hon. Sarah Mitchell MLC, Minister for Education and Early Childhood Learning and Ms Georgina Harrisson, Acting Secretary of the NSW Department of Education.
Please click on the links below to find out more about each award or to start a nomination.
The six award categories are:
- Minister’s Award for Excellence in Student Achievement
- Minister’s Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Secretary’s Award for Excellent Service
- Secretary’s Award for an Outstanding School Initiative
- Secretary’s School Achievement Award
- Public School Parent of the Year
Nominations close at 11.59pm on Tuesday 15th June 2021.
For further information call the Public Education Foundation on 02 7814 2806 or email us at email@example.com