Our scholarships help students overcome barriers to achievement created by social and economic disadvantage. We help students to cover the extra costs of public schooling and provide them with opportunities to extend their talents and pursue their aspirations. Our scholarships and awards also acknowledge and reward academic excellence.
Apply online via our application portal. For further information, please read the information available for each scholarship on the relevant pages and Scholarship Terms and Conditions.
What you will need to apply for a Public Education Foundation student scholarship:
- Complete the general application form
- Evidence of permanent residency/Australian citizenship if you were born outside of Australia
- A personal statement addressing the selection criteria
- A personal reference from someone who knows you
- A supporting statement from your Principal (requested online by yourself during the application process, and completed online by the Principal)
- Your most recent school report
- A signed consent form from a parent or guardian