The Public Education Foundation has a range of scholarships to help young people at public schools reach their potential
Our scholarships to support students from 2022 are currently being finalised.
Scholarships for students moving on to tertiary education in 2022 will open in late May 2021. Scholarships for primary and secondary scholarships will open in late June 2021. Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with our opening scholarships.
What you will need to apply for a Public Education Foundation student scholarship:
- Complete the general application form
- Evidence of permanent residency/Australian citizenship if you were born outside of Australia
- A personal statement addressing the selection criteria
- A personal reference from someone who knows you
- A supporting statement from your Principal (requested online by yourself during the application process, and completed online by the Principal)
- Your most recent school report
- A signed consent form from a parent or guardian