Our scholarships help students overcome barriers to achievement created by social and economic disadvantage. We help students to cover the extra costs of public schooling and provide them with opportunities to extend their talents and pursue their aspirations. Our scholarships and awards also acknowledge and reward academic excellence.
Apply online. You will be asked to answer an eligibility questionnaire. Your answers determine which scholarships you are able to apply for. Please read the Scholarship Terms and Conditions and FAQs for further information.
What you will need to apply for a Public Education Foundation student scholarship:
- Complete the general application form
- A personal statement addressing the selection criteria
- A personal reference from someone who knows you
- A reference from your principal
- Your most recent school report
- A signed consent form from a parent or guardian